I play guitar and sing..... looking for other RVes with the same interest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GuitarPicker

Soon after the first of the year I will be on the road again. I would love to meet other RVers that play an instrument and/or sing. Meswsage me or just holler here...LoL
Cliff

Good luck Cliff. Your message line reminded me of an old song from an old band. The band was "Bread" and the song was "Guitar Man".  Good luck my friend.....

SargeW said:
Good luck Cliff. Your message line reminded me of an old song from an old band. The band was "Bread" and the song was "Guitar Man".  Good luck my friend.....

Thanks!!!!! This is my second time out as a fulltimer....

Folks who have been around the forum a few years will recall Cliff's great RVing songs that capture the RV lifestyle. They're based on a combination of his RVing experience and interesting stuff he reads in forums like this. Some folks may recall when Cliff wrote the lyrics to 'Waltzing through WalMart', based on some spirited discussion here.

Cliff has a wonderful voice and accompanies himself on guitar. He's also published many of his songs on CD. Hopefully, he won't mind me mentioning that you can preview some of his songs and buy the CDs at: www.RVsongs.com

By pure coincidence, I was listening to some of Cliff's songs while on our morning walks over the weekend. I was going to send him a message asking what he's up to nowadays, but he beat me to it and popped up here today.

Tom said:
Folks who have been around the forum a few years will recall Cliff's great RVing songs that capture the RV lifestyle. They're based on a combination of his RVing experience and interesting stuff he reads in forums like this. Some folks may recall when Cliff wrote the lyrics to 'Waltzing through WalMart', based on some spirited discussion here.

Cliff has a wonderful voice and accompanies himself on guitar. He's also published many of his songs on CD. Hopefully, he won't mind me mentioning that you can preview some of his songs and buy the CDs at: www.RVsongs.com

By pure coincidence, I was listening to some of Cliff's songs while on our morning walks over the weekend. I was going to send him a message asking what he's up to nowadays, but he beat me to it and popped up here today.

Thank you Tom!!!! I think my ears were burning....LoL....

"Waltzin' Thru Walmart" is a hoot..... Was inspired by a picture one of your members sent me from your forum. Was of a couple parked in the middle of a Walmart lot in Texas...Fully involved...fake grass.....Lawn chairs...awning was out....flower pots sitting around....hanging lights......but the darnedest thing was a Satellite on a tripod sitting in its own parking Spot behind the RV........ Now that had to be a song!!!!.....Cliff.....Thanks again Tom!!!!!!!

Tara is a singer and we have a reasonable set up for shows. Currently wandering the South Eastern part of the country, but we'll be back in Moab in May (Tara and Doug have something planned).

Ernie

Clirr - If you make it to central Florida give me a holler. I play guitar, bass, drums and keys and I have a collection of instruments and amps decorating my RV. Here are some photos of the interior of the Condormobile.

http://www.rvforum.net/SMF_forum/index.php/topic,52922.msg489211.html#msg489211

I play all types of music from rock to Bach.

Clirr - If you make it to central Florida give me a holler. I play guitar, bass, drums and keys and I have a collection of instruments and amps decorating my RV. Here are some photos of the interior of the Condormobile.

Cliff is planning a trip down this way Tom. He can give you more specifics on his plans to the Keys. Like to get you 2 together..  I love music.

SeilerBird said:

http://www.rvforum.net/SMF_forum/index.php/topic,52922.msg489211.html#msg489211

I play all types of music from rock to Bach.

Very cool.... do you have any recordings here?

Ernie n Tara said:
Tara is a singer and we have a reasonable set up for shows. Currently wandering the South Eastern part of the country, but we'll be back in Moab in May (Tara and Doug have something planned).

Ernie

Maybe We can catch your show there....Do you have anything recorded here?

Nothing of real interest. The producer stalled out ;D ;D before he got around to setting the levels so we never got around to finishing a cd.
Tara really needs to work with a group rather than recorded backup. If you're going to be in FL this winter maybe we can get together. The park where we stay in Ft Myers has a nice pavilion and is very open to entertainment.

Ernie

You can play and sequence a keyboard do do most everything a band can do.... the music behind these videos are sequenced        http://cliffrodman.com/

Hello GuitarPicker,

I am new to full-time RVing and will be departing to sing my way across country in October 2013.  It would be fun to meet up sometime!  I'm actually looking to find musicians to sing with on my travels...way more FUN than me and my band in the box!  I also host karaoke shows with professional equipment.

Hope we can stay in touch!
Chrystal

GuitarPicker said:
Soon after the first of the year I will be on the road again. I would love to meet other RVers that play an instrument and/or sing. Meswsage me or just holler here...LoL
Cliff

There a LOT of musicians in RV's. Headed to Turkey Texas third week of April to play for a week.

Back
Top Bottom