How do I secure something like this????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I want to replace our dining table/benches with bunks like in the attached picture....
My question is how do I secure it to the slide walls? ceiling? Floor up??

I asked the person who posted the picture in another group but she couldn't tell me how her husband did it....
It looks like they left the cabinets in place above the top bunk and in the original post (where I got the picture from) the person noted then can easily put the table/benches back to factory if needed....

So I am wondering if they left the table bed in place and built from it? (Although the lower bunk is very low to the ground so I am not sure they left the table bed??)

Heck what do I know?? Nothing.. LOL
That is why I am reaching out to you experts..... :)

Any suggestions??

Thanks in advance...

Attachments

• bunk house.jpg
    bunk house.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 199
Probably just screwed to the floor and maybe a few places on the sidewall. It's in a slide, so nothing can bolt all the way through unless it is flush (countersunk) so that nothing drags on the bottom. It really doesn't take much fastening, since the weight is all downward onto the floor. Just need to keep it from shifting around as you drive.

Thanks Gary!

We are no where near being handy like that but now that I have an idea, then I can find someone to help me.

I appreciate your time....

Back
Top Bottom