Who's up for Lake Pleasant or Alamo Lake for a New Year's celebration?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What's all these Coats and hoods  I'm seeing  I thought you folks followed the warm weather.  We're in AZ and this is Shorts weather  LOL  Just like the Q

Terry A. Brewer said:
Here are some pics of the pot luck at Lake Alamo, AZ

Terry,

Thanks for reminding those of us that aren't there what we are missing! However I was in shorts and T shirt today and will be for many more days. ;D ;D We do miss not being there but don't miss the cold. :)

Jim Dick said:
Terry,

Thanks for reminding those of us that aren't there what we are missing! However I was in shorts and T shirt today and will be for many more days. ;D ;D We do miss not being there but don't miss the cold. :)

Jim,

You know the desert! Nice short sleeve weather during the day and jackets as soon as the sun goes down.  ;D

Terry  Sorry  forgot to tell you  NICE PICS  Darn  the Boss won;'t let me come up there

Shayne said:
Terry  Sorry  forgot to tell you  NICE PICS  Darn  the Boss won;'t let me come up there

Why not Shayne? It's paved road all the way here. We're on paved sites with water and electric with a dump station on the way out.  Can't beat it.  ;D  ;D

Betty
I will be at Wayside at noon and Marlene may be with me.  I just saw this tonight so will ask her in the morning. 

As I said  Boss won't let me  See I make all the major decision such as, What to do about Iran< Iraq, Hussian, N Korea and tornadoes or hurricanes and she takes care of all the minor stuff.  This might be the ssame as most of us guys.

Plans are still very open, but Marlene and I might consider going back to Lake Pleasant.

I'm very glad you decided to come.  Dinner was great last nite.  Marlene and Bernie are just getting over colds, but made a wonderful spaghetti dinner.  Frank and I came up from Casa Grande to visit.  Got delayed in traffic.  So Karl, Ned, Lorna, Bernie and Marlene had an extended cocktail hr.  Cause they waited dinner for us.  Isn't framily wonderful.

71d in Casa Grande yesterday, and it's 70 right now. 2:00 p.m. No wind, no rain, just sunshine.

Have a blessed and safe new year, and please don't break anyone's furniture during the footballs games.

Learning to keep it between the white lines.
Barb

Here are some pics from Margi

Attachments

• George, Fred & Daisy .JPG
    George, Fred & Daisy .JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 29
  • Peggy & Don .JPG
    Peggy & Don .JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 32
  • Russ & Margi .JPG
    Russ & Margi .JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 29
  • Sheila and Ken.JPG
    Sheila and Ken.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 30
  • Terry & Betty .JPG
    Terry & Betty .JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 29
  • Terry's Campfire Wood.JPG
    Terry's Campfire Wood.JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 31
  • Tom & Margi .JPG
    Tom & Margi .JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 28
Are you sure that was campfire wood Terry was playing with? Looked to me like he was building a deck.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nativoacai
Back
Top Bottom