Fall colours

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hfx_Cdn

Since this topic seems to come up every fall, and since this is the first day of Fall, I thought this article might be of interest to those of you who might want to see all the glorious colours of fall:  http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/travel/activities-and-interests/top-spots-to-enjoy-canadas-spectacular-fall-colours/article14408927/
    You will note the reference to Thanksgiving, don't forget Canadian Thanksgiving is the second Monday in October, so this year it is October 14.  We have seen fall colours from Ontario east, and we do concur that they are very special along the Cabot Trail and well worth the trip at that time of the year.

Ed

For anyone interested we took the trip from Durango to Ouray ,Colorado last week and some of the leaves were breathtaking....Alan

We've been traveling south through New England, NY, and PA for the last 18 days. Unfortunately, our southward progress has kept us just ahead of the changing colors, so we've mostly seen greenish-golds with only brief spots of red here and there.

Pennsylvania along northern I81 was beginning to show some nice reds last week and I suspect it is getting nice in Maine and northern VT/NH by now, too. Wish we could delay another week or two to see more, but we have appointments to keep.

Oh Gary you will miss the good stuff for sure here in NH/ME - heading up to mid/northern NH tomorrow and hoping for some nice colours but next weekend for sure will be spectacular!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7mark7
Back
Top Bottom