Dusted off the keyboard

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
I haven't played the keyboard for several years and, when I did, I wasn't very good at it. We're in the process of remodeling the office/music room at home and, when I relocated the keyboard (inexpensive Yamaha), I couldn't help trying a few tunes. Am I rusty! It was the middle of the night, so I plugged in the headphones; Anyone else hearing me trying to play would have left the house (or kicked me out!)

After strumming chords on the ukulele for the past two years and strumming the banjo for the last few months, while singing the melody, there's something soothing about the sound of chords played on the keyboard with the left hand while playing the melody with the right hand.

I did manage to wake Chris when, in the wee hours, I went rummaging under the bed for my other Yamaha that I used to carry aboard the boat or the RV  :-[

Nice :)
My neighbor has a couple of inexpensive keyboards for me to pick from. I am laid off now and will get one this weekend. I have not played piano for 45 years, but I do love to sing. It is daunting but I will take a lesson or two if that is what it takes to get started.

Very cool.

I have two pianos, an organ, and a synth in my stick house, and haven't really played any of them much for a few months.  My wife has been encouraging me to dust off my old skills.

But I've been learning tin whistle, lately, because they are so light and easy to carry around.

Back
Top Bottom