holy moly!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wildlifeman

So now that we have been full time rv-ing for just over a month  :) to all of or beautiful National Parks, they closed the buggars up tight!! :( holy bat guano Robin!! I think we oughtah lock them politicers outa Washington & stop their paychecks tooo!! Whaddyu think about that idea, Fred!! Well, George, Its a great idea but I am not so sure them Washington critters would vote fer it: Nope, probably not. Oh well, it was a good idea anyway. So now we are sitting in Page AZ, headin out in the early dark time, gonna shoot some Purdy pictures of some sand!! well, its kinda all stuck together in a whole bunch of colors too! But I gotta go it alone~~ The Mrs says she aint gittin up at no 5 AM to photo no sand piles!! Especially as this is her birthday!! She thinks I am outa my tree fer this picture takin stuff !! Well I dun said I'm a lovin it more than Mcdonalds burgers, don't you know!! Well I better skedaddle to my jammies as I gotta git up real early fer this here shin dig tomorrow. Wildlifeman.

One of the problems... They layed off the park folks, they lay off, in fact all "Non Essential" workers, (Whatever that means) they make "Essential" (Police, Air Traffic Control) work without pay.

But they STILL PAY CONGRESS!!!!

That should stop paying congress till this is over.

What difference would it make? The federal workers are going to get back pay for not working and congress is getting paid for not working now.

Back
Top Bottom