Frusterated with Allstays

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

99WinAdventurer37G

On here, several have ballyhooed Allstays, so I bought the Camp & RV version for I-pad.  Just as with the I-pad I've been very frustrated.  I thought I could type a destination, then it would list CG's along the route, but I can't figure out how to do this.  All I can figure out is to type in a city, then if there is a CG there it pops up, otherwise I have to think of another city along the route.  Will this Ap plot a course and list parking/CG's along that route?  How would one do that?  It's very limited on instructions. 

I use the Android version but just go to map view, pinch to zoom or expand the map to the area I want and tap on a campground .

It has its own map interface that it shows the campgrounds on.

Ned said:
All Stays does not do trip routing.

Ok thanks.  It says it works with either Apple mags or Google, so I thought that it would plot the stops along my route.  Now I can stop trying to make it do something it doesn't do.  I thought there was a menu somewhere that I couldn't find, that if I found, I could make it work. 

I was given this Apple I-pad, yet I've had trouble getting it to work like I want as well.  Everything else I have is Android, and with that there is a menu button if you ever need to know anything, not so on the I-pad.

But after using this thing for about two weeks now, I think I have decided I want a tablet.  I like the instant on and light weight over the laptop.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pearl Constance de_la She
Back
Top Bottom