No more Travel Supreme

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BernieD

It is with very mixed emotions that Marlene and I report that we have sold our beloved Travel Supreme. It has given us over 11 years and 119,000 miles of unforgettable memories, but the last year was one in which we were unable to use the coach (business, family and other impediments), putting on less than 1,000 miles, and the outlook for the next year was as bleak.

We have made so many friends and seen so much of this wonderful country that we are sorry that we no longer have our home away from home. Hopefully we will continue to see and meet with framily as they pass thru the Phoenix area as well as our snowbird visitors.

I will try and drop in on the Forum when I can, tho I haven't had much success in the last few months. Since my Forum involvement goes back to the days of CompuServe, I have RVForum in my blood and will miss my active participation.

Keep the shiny side up.

Sorry to hear that, Bernie, but understand the reasons.  Do come around when you can, your experience is still valuable.

Bernie, you were the first forum member that I recall having any sort of personal contact with, back when I purchased my Pressure Pro system, almost eight years ago.  I've always enjoyed your wisdom.  Sorry to see you go.  Don't go too far :)

Glad you sold the TS but sorry you won't be RVing any more. Watch out for us when we pass thru Phoenix this winter.

We've known it was coming for some time, but it's still a little sad to read your message Bernie. As others have said, be sure to stop by at least occasionally, and let us know if you're physically in our part of the Golden State some time. Best wishes for to you both for the future, and do stay healthy.

Bernie, I'll never forget when we met at FMCA.  We both had on our yellow CompuServe RV Forum hats and you came over and introduced yourself.  I'm really sorry you won't be at our rallies anymore but you know you'll still be welcome on the RV Forum.  Please stop by and say hello every now and then.  We'll miss you!

ArdraF and JerryF

Sorry to think the Alpha will not park in our neighborhood but do understand.  Do keep in touch and check in once in a while.  We are beginning to see the end of the RV road too.  We may be able to hang in for a couple of more years but I think we have bought our last car. 

Bernie, stop by the forum often. You never know when us lonely Travel Supreme owners may need some of your wisdom.

Glad for you that you got it sold Bernie. We'll see you in PHX.

Bernie was a VA (Virtual Access) diehard, long after many of our "OLR" (offline reader) members were converts to the "new online world". I thought we'd never get him converted to our current web forum format. But he finally relented, and now he's leaving us  :'(

Hope he takes good care of Marlene.

BTW forum members who winter at Happy Trails (Surprise, AZ) are just a short hop from Bernie and Marlene's beautiful home in Goodyear; There's no reason for a lack of personal contact  ;)

Bernie,

We are sad that you have sold the coach but do understand the reasons. I guess there won't be anymore I10 meetings at a restaurant in the middle of NM! :( Please stay active in the group as you do have a lot of insight to RVing.

Bernie,

Christi and I will miss you and Marlene, and hope we can visit again soon if we can ever orient our compass to Arizona! We have been here such a short time but have made such wonderful friends, it's very hard to see nay of them step away into their next adventure.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge and wisdom with us rookies!

Kim & Christi

Bernie,
Congratulations on the sale, but we're going to miss you here on the forum. Don't be a total stranger to your old forum friends.
See you in the fall - oh fall is here! We'll be back the first week of November.

ken

Bernie and Marlene:  Sorry to hear of your sale.  You will be missed.  I sure liked seeing that Yellow Nissan as the Tail Gunner on our off road adventures.  Keep in touch.

Sorry to see you go Bernie and Marlene, but as others have said don't stay away.  Though I don't frequent often here anymore, I still like to keep track of old friends.  We are not too far behind you as we're not going far anymore

Daisy

Thanks to all for the kind words and wishes. As you can see, I'll be dropping in from time to time but still hope to stay current with the Happy Trails crowd and other framily..

Donna and I remember fondly meeting you and Marlene at the Nashville Rally, and much to Donna's surprise she found common interests among attendees.  When Marlene came over and they started getting into the intricate details of genealogy, she knew that the forum was a place where she could meet lots of nice interesting people.  Then, a few years later when we next met, this time at the Q Rally, it was like they had been together only the day before.
    As for selling the RV, we too had ours listed this summer.  We still love the coach, but didn't use it this year at all, and we're not sure how much use we will get next year.  So, we understand you thought process, and know that you will miss it, but things change and we all must go with the flow.  It is highly unlikely we will ever get to Phoenix again, but if you ever get to the Maritimes in the summer or Florida in the winter, please make contact.
    Give our best to Marlene, and please keep in touch on the forum.

Ed

Bernie and Marlene, we are sorry to read you have sold the TS, but we certainly understand.  One of our stomping grounds in the late winter has become the Mesa/Apache Junction area, so we'll try to get together.

When we first met you guys, it was fun that you knew a rail roader that Tim knew from his days on the Santa Fe Railroad.....small world.

Please don't be a stranger on here!  We'll miss you.

Marsha and Tim

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dmac3003
Back
Top Bottom