The new RV is almost ready!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congratulations! We looked at Tiffens when we were at the FMCA rally in Gillette last summer. Becky really liked them, and she was almost ready to trade our Beaver for an Allegro Bus! Cooler heads (mine and the investment counselor) prevailed!  ;D

Congrats Sarge....Back in our Winny days I copied your LCD TV install. We've all made some changes since then. Enjoy the new coach.

Wow! What a beautiful rig! Congratulations you two! How many bathrooms do you have in that thing?
Enjoy!

-Trevor & Roni

Well I must say that is just beyond beautiful.  I'm sure you will enjoy it.  Congratulations.

Congratulations Marty! You are getting a beautiful coach, for sure.  We are a little partial since we are trading in our current Tiffin coach, for another one.  ;D  Welcome to the "Tiffin club". We are currently in Red Bay, Alabama watching our new coach being built.  Do you have plans to visit the promised land? (Red Bay, that is  ;)  )
++Larry

Hey Marty, congratulations! What a great looking coach! Man, you guys are some RV shopping folks! We loved our Tiffin. If they would have had the floorplan we wanted, we'd have bought another in a New York minute. Now you can tow your jeep again too... great!

Kev

They must be out enjoying it, have been looking for updates.

No, I just got super busy around here preparing for the new arrival on Tues! Yeah, this made no financial sense what so ever! But thats not why you buy any RV.  We haven't been to Red Bay yet, but I am sure it's in our future!

We have 1 1/4 baths. I finally get my own dressing area!

I'm really looking forward to that Cummins ISL 8.3 motor. It's only about a foot and a half longer than the Journey 34Y was, but it will have nearly twice the torque!  And I get the Allison 3000 back again. I never cared for the 2500 in the Journey. It always felt as if it was under sized for the weight it was pulling.

And having the Jeep  back was a LARGE part of the reason to go back to a MH. We get to do odd road exploring again. We always enjoyed seeing the part of the country you can't see from the black top.

I couldn't imagine you RVing without the Jeep. Glad you made the switch back to a motorhome. Now, keep this one for more than 6 months, ok?

That's a bunch of interior packed inside 36'!  Sometimes I wish we were much shorter especially now that the Jeep is a trailer queen (we're 65' long overall  :eek:.)

jtstromsburg said:
did you check the brakes ? :eek:  ::)

Not yet, but I am going to! 

John Canfield said:
That's a bunch of interior packed inside 36'!  Sometimes I wish we were much shorter especially now that the Jeep is a trailer queen (we're 65' long overall  :eek:.)

Wow, that's a whole lotta rig John!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
David W.
Back
Top Bottom