A tale of minor civil disobedence

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
captsteve said:
I was trying to post a light hearted little story. Too bad it got spun into something else.

no worries Capt.

there's just is some very serious Feds on here, but, as a child of the 60's I thought it was fun.

... you were trespassing...those national parks are not owned by the the people'

they're owned by the N.P.S......and they are the authorities ! they have uniforms, guns and everything !

and in the background you can hear an old song from the 60's....."Sign, sign, everywhere a sign
Blockin' out the scenery, breakin' my mind
Do this, don't do that, can't you read the sign?"...
:) peace....

Well, next time,, invite the ranger to lunch.  Alice's resturant is just down the street, needs the business and besides, "you can find anything you want there"

It's an easy way to take the heat off the street and put it on the stove.

TonyDtorch said:
..those national parks are not owned by the the people'

they're owned by the N.P.S...

Kinda my point, Last time I checked The government was for the people and by the people. I guess I missed that Amendment.

captsteve said:
Kinda my point, Last time I checked The government was for the people and by the people. I guess I missed that Amendment.

things changed.

I love my country....but I fear my government.

careful.... they are monitoring this conversation ...;)

Congrats on your "civil disobedience"...sounds like it all worked out, I fully support the NPS and respect their work, however, like most of the rest of us, I fear our freedoms are being eroded and this last little move to block the parks was a disaster and probably cost more than keeping them open.

Oh well, no need for more political rambling....glad "your Ranger", understood and cooperated.

Fun read this morning...

Jim

captsteve said:
Thanks Jim!!

Anyway I think this subject has come to an end.

Please lock it before it degrades more.

you don't need to lock it.

I'll quit posting on it.

This site is advertised on the front page as:
"The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing".

You can throw your sticks and stones, but it doesn't change what I witnessed.

Not sure what all this means but the topic has been covered so it is locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom