?? selling an iPhone 4S

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MikeCoke

I just got a new Apple iPhone 4s to replace the one I have had for a year. It was a deal I could not pass. Cost me $1.04 at Walmart plus the Verizon upgrade fee. Now I have a iPhone 4S to sell that is in excellent condition. Has anyone sold one and if you have where and how did you sell it. Mine is complete in the original box with all the items that came with it.
[/size]
[/size]Mike

I have been hearing an ad on Sat radio for selling old phones, I will make more of a note next time.  I put mine in a drawer, just in case, all I need to do is activate it.

Did I read correctly though?  You bought a 4s to replace a 4s? 

Biggest buyer is Gazelle and they end up overseas.  Go online and you can plug in which carrier and get an estimate.  The 4s will be about $150 depending on specifics.

Prices seem to vary depending on your carrier and of course, the size.  They list 8, 16 and 32, I believe.  The 16 was $140.

You might want to consider this:
http://www.bestbuytradein.com/bb/funcCheck.cfm?SKU=3562379&category=mobile-phones-iphones&modelNumber=MD276LL/A%20or%20MC918,%20MC922,%20MD234,%20MD235,%20MD276,%20MD377,%20MD865&manufacturer=Apple

But they give you a store credit. And then you get points on whatever you buy. Just a thought.

Most large malls now have cellphone recyclers that will buy them on the spot.

Reset it and sell it on Craigslist

Those Gazelle sites won't give you what you deserve for it Just meet in a public place like inside at a McDonalds and bring a big dude with you if you can... Don't let your phone get snatched and they run away with it.

Pierat said:
How do you get rid of the personal info on the phone before selling it? I hear that just a reset doesn't erase it.

I think you have to hook it up to the computer and go to itunes

Pierat said:
How do you get rid of the personal info on the phone before selling it? I hear that just a reset doesn't erase it.

Go to settings, reset, (at the bottom) then Erase all Content and Settings. (First: turn off Find my iPhone) in iCloud if you have it enabled. You can do all this from the phone. No computer necessary. I just sold an iPad to Gazelle.

Back
Top Bottom