Good To Be Home

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hpykmpr

Well after 5 days short of 6 months ,almost 11,000 miles on our coach and almost  8,000 miles on our tow vehicle besides the miles that it was towed behind the coach ,we arrived home yesterday from our western tour.It was a good trip, yes we had some problems but overall we enjoyed it very much and for the most part was very lucky.. We saw a lot of things and visited a lot of places that neither my wife nor I had ever seen before but most of all we survived living in our coach for almost 6 months. All of that said it is still good to be home.....Alan

Having done 2 extended western trips from the east to the west, and back again, we know exactly what you're saying.  There is just so much to see and do, and just not enough time to do it all.  We've enjoyed your various posts updating your progress.  We'll leave NS in about a month for Florida, although it has been a decent fall, in fact it has been in the 70's the past couple of days.

Ed

Hfx_Cdn said:
    Having done 2 extended western trips from the east to the west, and back again, we know exactly what you're saying.  There is just so much to see and do, and just not enough time to do it all.  We've enjoyed your various posts updating your progress.  We'll leave NS in about a month for Florida, although it has been a decent fall, in fact it has been in the 70's the past couple of days.

Ed

Yes there sure are a lot of thing to see and do in this past 6 month's it seems as though we have only scratched the surface. Our next trip we will visit the places where we want to spend more time and get to see more . There are quite a few of those places but also a quite a few that we don't care if we visit again. I hope you have a good and safe trip to Florida but with temps in the 70's I bet it will be hard to leave. I guess we both know those temps will not last so very long this time of year . Be safe ...Alan

I can feel what you're saying.  I only go on 3 month trips.  It's great to plan and go.  Never had a bad journey.  It sure does feel good to get home and have the RV safely back in the garage in one piece.  Sense of accomplishment to be done.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom