Dry weight 2002 Dynamax Isata M-240

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aad

Hi.
After searching for a long while we think we have found a m/h to buy. It's a 2002 Dynamax Isata Sports Sedan M240. We have not seen the unit yet and are making the 100 mile trip tomorrow for a test drive. Everything looks great from the online photos and description, but we all know how deceiving those can be. Anyway the chassis is a Ford E 350 super duty with the 6.8 l v-10. I found the specs for the cutaway chassis on line and the GVWR is 10,700 pounds. Does anyone know what the dry weight of this vehicle is? Looks like it's 24 or 25 feet long. I've tried contacting Dynamax, but have not heard back. I thought the very knowledgeable folks at RV Forums would know the answer. Thanks in advance.

Allen Duquette
Wrentham, MA

I have a 2002 Dynamax Starflyte and there is a sticker in the cabinet behind the drivers seat.

There should be a sticker somewhere, as travellerz71 says. The RVIA required a weight sticker back in 2002, and it showed the dry weight and GVWR plus a standardized calculation of CCC (Cargo Carrying Capacity). If those acronyms don't mean anything to you, check the RVForum Glossary for definitions.

Thanks Gary.
I did look for a sticker with the gvw and other info, but could not find one. I'll look for a truck stop with a scale when we are out unloaded (for the most part) and weigh it.

Thanks for your response.

Allen

This is a picture of my sticker it is on a Ford E350 with a 20 ft. length

Attachments

• 20131208_090046.jpga.jpg
    20131208_090046.jpga.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 9
Back
Top Bottom