lpg gas fitting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brucet

I need a  hose that  has ,quick connect to throw away bottle fitting so I can use my campstove on my trailer.,...anyone seen one or do I have to get it custom made./...thx bruce

21sb 06' travelstar expanable

If you're looking for what I think you're looking for, you should be able to find it at Home Depot in their Bbq section....they have all sorts of adaptors and hoses.

Yes, the adaptor is made... I had one on my boat years ago.  And I used it for camping, as a 20 # propane would last for weeks driving a camp stove while the throwaways were expensive and would only last a couple of days.
Art

There are a few different types of connectors.  There is a connector called a "Quick Connect" I've never used one for LP gas  but I believe there is a hose made to fit it with a standard "Throw away" cylinder "head" on the other end of the hose

There is a hose that is intended to go from one of the new OPI portable tanks to a grill designed for use with disposable bottles

Adapter hose

And there are kits designed to be used with the on-board tank on a motor home or trailer

Marshall Brass

On the left of the page click on Rectional Vehicle and see what pops up.  I do use this kit (Delux Extend-a-stay) on my rig

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom