Wireless security system

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ned

Moderator Emeritus
This seems to be an inexpensive and easy to install security system that would work in an RV.  Completely wireless and uses cellular (included) to notify you and the monitoring company of any intrusions.  Also available are CO and smoke detectors as well as a water detector.  If you use the page referenced above you can get a 10% discount on the system courtesy of Kim Komando.

I have been using the system for about a year.  It works as advertised, and can deffinitly recommend it to the members on the forum.  You self install and in about 1/2 hour you are up and running.

Jim

Thanks for the first hand account.  I'm considering it for our house, although we live in a very safe area.

I use it in the house, it monitors temp.  The basement for water, I don't use the smoke dectector or CO but it has the capabilities to do it all.  You can use a monitoring station or just your cell phone, or none at all.  There is a lot more you can do.

The initial cost is about $300.00 and the best feature is there is no contract to sign.

Jim

Never thought about installing in the motor home.

I have this security system for home and I love it!  Great idea for RV but I am not sure I want to hear the beep everytime I open a window or door.  It would be great to have something as our Rv is stored in lot about 2 miles from house.

Susie

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlm611
Back
Top Bottom