Circut brkrs / fuses

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WineLuvrs

We are rolling in a 2014 Adventurer 37F

FIXED TRIPPED INVERTER GFI

Does anyone know the location of the circut breaker or fuse that services the main TV, bedroom TV, blueray player, 4x4 HDMI mixer, the a/c outlet adjacent to the passenger seat, and the a/c outlet under the bedroom TV in that little shelf area.

I have double checked the breakers and the fuse boards on the panels under the main bed, no joy. There must be another location that has tripped.

Has anyone any idea where that breaker might be?

Edit by staff:  changed message icon to Topic Solved

Start with the power cord for the RV. Notice where it plugs into the RV. Go inside and start looking as close to the input of the RV as possible. Generally the breaker box is very close.

Very likely all those outlets & appliances are serviced via the inverter, so if none have power I would look for a reset switch on the inverter/charger, which is probably located near the house batteries. Those circuits also run through the breakers under the bed, but typically the the internal breaker on the inverter trips first.

A GFCI is also a possibility, but since the locations are physically far apart (front and rear of coach), the odds of them being on one GFCI circuit are low. The GFCI reset is typically on one of the outlets, perhaps the one in the bathroom.

After it warmed up to above 30 this morning I went outside and check the inverter. Sure enough there is reset button and a gfi outlet, both of which had tripped. Once reset everything works fine.

Thank you all. As usual your advice is spot on. ;D

Back
Top Bottom