ARP fridge control at FMCA Indio

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gary RV_Wizard

Site Team
I learned today that Paul Unmack, the ARP inventor, will have a booth at the FMCA rally in Indio. Jan 8-12. Paul says he will be demonstrating his Absorption Refrigerator Protection module on an actual Dometic cooling unit and answering questions about refrigerator cooling unit operation. And I'm sure he will have ARP modules available for sale too.  ;)

I'm sure he will have ARP modules available for sale too.

At a special discount for RV Forum members no doubt  ???

I believe Jeff Cousins  has made arrangements for  him to present an informational  seminar  to our RVForum group during the Quartzsite Rally at our rally site.  That  thread has the specifics.

Yes he has Betty, so this appears to be a commercial offering.

I have been corresponding with Paul about his ARP Fridge Control. Here's what he emailed me, "Let's do this, let folks know about the above offer, and just have folks that want the special price, e-mail me and state "I am attending the RVforum.net, please extend the $85.00 pricing". This is for those attending the Quartzsite Rally and can pick up the unit there. I do not know whether the "special price" for RVForum members is available when the unit is ordered from Paul's web site and shipped directly to you.

As of January 1st Paul said the retail price for the ARP Control is $120.00. The data cable, for those interested, is $20.00
R

Thanks Richard.

This is for those attending the Quartzsite Rally and can pick up the unit there.

That rules us out, so does that mean we'd need to pay 'full price'?

As of January 1st Paul said the retail price for the ARP Control is $120.00. The data cable, for those interested, is $20.00

Sounds like a big price increase  :eek:

Not so much a price increase as he was selling them at his cost last year.

I believe Paul will  give all RVForum members a discount, at least for awhile, but you should contact him directly to ask. Identify yourself as an RVForum member.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MtnRV
Back
Top Bottom