Spring RVIA Show at Santa Anita Park, CA?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

travelinman

I went this past fall to the RVIA show at the Fairplex in Pomona for my first time, and I had a great time there. I went to the show website a few weeks back and apparently they are having one this spring at Santa Anita Park, CA (the horse racetrack). For those of you who are familiar with this show, is this something new, a spring RVIA show? The website seems to indicate that, and there is little information besides the show location/dates.
http://www.thebestrvshow.com/

When I went in the fall I really liked the fact that there were so many RVs to look at, and because there are so many dealers there, the pressure is low as opposed to the "shows" put on by just one dealership. If this spring show will have the same variety of dealers and models as the fall show, I would really like to go again as I am starting to get a better idea of what I want.

No it doesn't. From what I understand the fall show has always been a big deal for Southern California, so I'm wondering if they are trying out a Spring show for the first time. If this is the first spring show, it surprises me that they're not promoting it more as it's only 3 months away.

I can't find any information other than what is on the website. It would be nice to have a couple of good shows a year on the west coast. We are very close to pulling the trigger on a new Nexus, but we'd both like to walk through them one more time before we decide.

I think that this is the same organization that had the Fall show.  I do remember seeing the Brett Michaels RV's at the entrance to the Pomona show.

There is no mention of a Spring show on the website now only the October show. Did they cancel the Spring show? I was hoping to find a Spring show here in southern Cali.

Back
Top Bottom