1999 Itasca Suncruiser 34 V fuse box

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rocket1JH

1999 Itasca Suncruiser 34 V.  I swapped out the old, weak wiper motor for a new one.  Its a bit different, and different wire colors.  I believe I popped a fuse for it.  Been trying to locate the fuse box, but I cant find it. I Called Winnebago, and they told me that it is right above where your left foot would be while sitting in the drivers seat, beside the steering column.  Nor is it beside the stereo speaker.  Its not outside, near the battery relay box either.  And there is no access panel outside the drivers side door.  Is it possible its an inline fuse specific to the wiper motor (like an aftermarket radio)??  A simple fix is now taking DAYS, its frustrating.  I've been looking all over online, but nothing.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

On my 1999 Brave 35C it is essentially where Winnebago said it is. Lift up the dash and it is right above where your left foot would be while driving.

For what it is worth, my 2012 Winnebago F53 chassis has fuses right above left foot as they said when I called them looking for the same answer, they are above the circuit breakers and very well disguised, I had to find a skinny Ford mechanic who was able to crawl in there head first (no drivers door) and find them.

Back
Top Bottom