A new movie starring an RV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SeilerBird

We're The Millers starring Jennifer Aniston and Jason Sudrikis.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1723121/?ref_=nv_sr_1

This is a new movie and I enjoyed it a lot. Very funny. The plot revolves around a low level drug dealer turned into a drug mule. He takes an RV to Mexico to smuggle two tons of pot back to the US. And of course everything goes wrong.

Some interesting points about the movie. When the drug runners RV breaks down another RVer comes along and towes the broken down RV to a garage to get repaired, with a rope ::) ::) Uphill.

Then later on the couple that owns the second RV is sleeping in sleeping bags in a tent, meanwhile no one sleeps in the RV.

The movie was not made by RVers but it is still a great movie, currently available at Red Boxes.

That's good to know because we saw the previews and they did not do the movie any justice at all so we chose not to watch. Maybe we will give it a go because we sure do love a good laugh! Thanks for the info!

Well would you want to sleep in an RV that had 2 tons of drugs on board?  I wouldn't (Re: Sleepign in tents)

And .. Well there are ropes and there are ropes.. A truly big rope.. Can do the job.

John From Detroit said:
Well would you want to sleep in an RV that had 2 tons of drugs on board?  I wouldn't (Re: Sleepign in tents)

And .. Well there are ropes and there are ropes.. A truly big rope.. Can do the job.
The RV with the drugs in it was not the one that was not being slept in. It is confusing.

I would not trust the rope they are using to pull and RV up a mountain.

the MH surely isn't another old bounder like mine is it??? ;D...........They sure tore the heck out of that old bounder on that tv series................shoot, can't remember the name of it........ ??? oh well, ..........i'll have to get "the millers" i like  Jennifer Aniston.......

DiGiacomo said:
the MH surely isn't another old bounder like mine is it??? ;D...........They sure tore the heck out of that old bounder on that tv series................shoot, can't remember the name of it........ ??? oh well, ..........i'll have to get "the millers" i like  Jennifer Aniston.......
It is not an old Bounder. I don't know what kind of RV it is since they removed all the badges. Looks like a new Monaco. The older RV was a Dutch Star and for some reason they didn't remove the badges.

If you like Jennifer Aniston then this would be the ultimate Jennifer Aniston movie. She plays the part of a stripper and does a few scenes with almost nothing on.

I started to watch this movie on a plane ride and I just couldn't get into it so turned it off midway BUT I must give it a second chance because many people say that it is good and funny.....Off topic but on the plane ride home the movie that was showing was "The Heat"  oh my if anyone is looking for a good laugh watch that movie.  If you cringe at foul language you better not watch it though, the one "lady" has a potty mouth.

workingtorv said:
...but on the plane ride home the movie that was showing was "The Heat"  oh my if anyone is looking for a good laugh watch that movie.
Thanks for the recommendation. I rented The Heat today and really loved it. The "tongue in cheek" joke put me on the floor. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

workingtorv said:
If you cringe at foul language you better not watch it though, the one "lady" has a potty mouth.

Likewise with We're the Millers.  I am not personally offended by foul language and I enjoyed the movie, but there is plenty of potty mouth verbiage in the movie.
I hated watching them trash that nice RV in the movie.  Wonder what they did with it when they finished filming?

Tom, sorry I haven't been reading in a while.  First I am glad you liked the movie, I had allot of good laughs with that movie.  Second, I am so sorry to hear about your health issues, I hope you sure remember to eat your meals when you are supposed to and it would never hurt to eat a snack before bed.  When you first starting talking about your episode at Walmart, I thought to myself Oh it sounds like his sugar was low.  So you never know you may be right about the lack of food intake and all the meds.  However, having found out that you need a stent as a result of this fainting spell could be a blessing in disguise.  Take care of yourself and try to see the scenery in Florida instead of the hospitals.  Good Luck with your surgery and take care of yourself.

workingtorv said:
Tom, sorry I haven't been reading in a while.  First I am glad you liked the movie, I had allot of good laughs with that movie.  Second, I am so sorry to hear about your health issues, I hope you sure remember to eat your meals when you are supposed to and it would never hurt to eat a snack before bed.  When you first starting talking about your episode at Walmart, I thought to myself Oh it sounds like his sugar was low.  So you never know you may be right about the lack of food intake and all the meds.  However, having found out that you need a stent as a result of this fainting spell could be a blessing in disguise.  Take care of yourself and try to see the scenery in Florida instead of the hospitals.  Good Luck with your surgery and take care of yourself.
Thank you for your kind words workingtorv. Low blood sugar was mentioned a few times. I don't like to make the same mistake twice so I have set alarms on my smart phone for pill taking and I make damn sure I eat something first. I don't want to go through that again. The stent is a blessing in disguise, I am looking forward to the surgery.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom