What's a good price for 2014 Sunset Trail Reserve ST32BH in Alabama?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jattaway1

We are seriously considering purchasing a new 2014 ST32BH in Alabama.  The asking price is $29,950 for the Sunset Trail Reserve ST32BH, which is about 26% below their MSRP of $40,810. I would appreciate any advice / recommendations about purchasing a new TT and what would be a good price for this one.  This will be our first purchase of a new TT, so I am just trying to do my homework.

Thanks in advance.

Hey Jattaway1 - We just pulled the trigger on a 2014 Sunset Trail 32BH at an RV show last weekend in Hartford, CT.  We've been looking to upgrade for the past 12 months or so and have always come back to the Sunset Trail as our favorite.  As I mentioned we ended up buying one last weekend, total impulse buy, was not planning on it but ended up getting a great deal.  Final sale price was $26,000, which was the reason we made the purchase at the show.  Maybe this will help your negotiating position, different region I know, but at least you have some data to work with. Hope this helps.

Try to get them to 30-35% below MSRP and you will be in a good spot. They may or may not go for it but you can also look into RV Direct and see what kind of price you can get to use as bargaining power.

Back
Top Bottom