2014 Good Sam Rallys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MikeCoke

If you have not heard there will be no 2014 Good Sam Rallys. They say they are reevaluating their position on locations and will make plans for 2015.
I also found this, Lorisa Pierson contact person for the Rally (Media) [/size] stated that for sure there is no 14 Rally and maybe they will be back for 2015.
[/size]She said the keep checking The Rally website for more information, but for now she knew nothing else.[size=small]

Are you talking about the National Rallies?  Because I know for a fact there is an AZ state rally in Yuma in March.

I've only been to one GS "The Rally" at Phoenix Raceway. GOOD: great entertainment. Plenty of RV Parking.  BAD: 1. Tram system.  2. Entry to the exhibit area was via the tunnel to the infield and it was a long way from the RV parking. Combined with the poor trams it did not back it easy to make a quick run to the vendors.

GS has used a lot of the same sites as FMCA because sites that can handle 5000 rigs are limited. FMCA has return to some sites many times. I think GS is trying to avoid this and find new sites as they generate more interest than returning to the same site.

Terry A. Brewer said:
That S**ks, as it is my travel year.<G>

Maybe you could make some kind of a trade ? 2015 GS Rally for a Hawaiian cruise ? Or a hot tub ? Or a diamond ring ?

Let's see now.  There's just a teensy weensy price differential there.  Betty, you'd have to give up ten years for a new motorhome.  Maybe you'd be better to hang in there for a nice ring.  ;D ;D

ArdraF

Quite an escalation of cost, but then right now (not tomorrow, but right now) I would take the Hot Tub. I hate the flu.

My money's on Betty, whatever chip she chooses to bargain with.  ;D  Anyone who could be a principal in the LA school district for a whole career is one tough bargaining cookie!

Tom and Margi said:
My money's on Betty, whatever chip she chooses to bargain with.  ;D  Anyone who could be a principal in the LA school district for a whole career is one tough bargaining cookie!

Thank you for the  kinds words Margi.  You are indeed a fan !  I was actually in 2 different school districts in Orange  County, Los Alamitos and Cypress, both  very good areas with wonderful families. (Spoken by someone retired over  11 years and well recovered!

Back
Top Bottom