Open House 2014 QZ Rally

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Marsha/CA

Moderator Emeritus
I believe this is the first "Open House" held at the Quartzsite Rally.  If not, someone please correct me.

Yesterday at 11:00, we had 8 folks who generously opened their motorhomes and 5wheel for review.  I had a plan, but quickly lost control right off the bat.  ;D We put "Open house" signs on the vehicles so everyone would know who was open and who wasn't.  After emailing Gary Brink, who had done this on the east coast, his suggestion was to visit each coach as a group so that the owners wouldn't feel they had to sit with their open house coach and not visit the other rigs.  Well here at the West coast rally, everyone went their own way; but it turned out just great and I think everyone had a good time. 

It was fun to see upgrades to older coaches, brand new/newer coaches, new ideas and basically just have a peek.  Those of us who visited Richard and Linda's new coach (bought last year here at QZ) were even treated to a "mint".  The most unique coach was the "safari" decorated one owned by Sandy (sorry Sandy I don't have your last name).  Very unique and different.

Thanks to:  Rolf & Shirley, Liza & Ray, Ardra & Jerry, Jeannie & Dan, Raymonda & Bill, Richard and Linda, Sandy, Tim and Marsha and Brian who wanted to participate but had to work...."ugly word"

Marsha~

It was really fun.  My favorite item was  the lighting Richard installed in the deep corners of their  pantry.  Love lighting!

Sounds like we missed a great event. Anyone take pictures of "neat things" they saw in the open houses?

Whoopee!  I now have Sandie's last name.....and such a beautiful "African Queen" you have.  Was so fun to meet both of you.  Hopefully we'll see you on the road.

Marsha~

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom