Stock Wrangler sport, Prep for Moab rally????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oscar Mike said:
It wasn't Moab but I got a chance to get out yesterday. I was in a group of Jeeps and we traveled over Wheeler Pass. The front part of the trail was fun, the last half on the Pahrump side was merely 20 miles of dirt road, dusty and no fun.

You want fun, here ya go.
This is the start of the Britney Spears trail.

Attachments

• moab 1.jpg
    moab 1.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 29
hes4all said:
You want fun, here ya go.
This is the start of the Britney Spears trail.

My Jeep is not allowed on "those" trails...

Nothing to be scared about, you weren't doing it. LOL

A good spotter or two really help. There was always two of us spotting and to be honest, there was very little damage to the Jeeps. I couldn't believe it with the difficulty as the trails we ran. Here is the sign to Helldorado and the last obstacle of Helldorado. A 12 foot water falls!

Attachments

• moab 2.jpg
    moab 2.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 26
  • moab 3.jpg
    moab 3.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 24
Oscar Mike said:
It wasn't Moab but I got a chance to get out yesterday. I was in a group of Jeeps and we traveled over Wheeler Pass. The front part of the trail was fun, the last half on the Pahrump side was merely 20 miles of dirt road, dusty and no fun.

Off-road is still off-road. 8)

Mike.

captsteve said:
Testing the hook up after the lift and bumper.All looks good!! Yes I know the cables are not installed, just a test.

Bumper and towbar setup look great Steve.

Mike.

SVTotem said:
Steve, out of curiosity, where will you hook up the safety cables?

Well, myBlue Ox Base Plate came with some short safety cables to put from the frame to the plate. I'm going to use those, looped around the frame and shackled to it as my anchor point for the longer cables. This should get me by until I have a chance to have some padeyes welded to the frame that will be easy to get to.

Maybe I can talk Catblaster into putting his wizardly skills to use on that for me! lol

Oscar Mike said:
My Jeep is not allowed on "those" trails...

I posted some videos from our trip. I'll add more in a few days. Here the link.
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=hagerman++wheelers&sm=3

hes4all said:
I posted some videos from our trip. I'll add more in a few days. Here the link.
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=hagerman++wheelers&sm=3

That is some intense four-wheeling. Not something that I will try though, my Jeep will not be ready for those trails...it does look fun.

Posted a few more for you to check out. Pretty crazy stuff but tons of fun at .01 MPH.

Proves you don't have to go fast to have fun!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
David W.
Back
Top Bottom