I am new to rving

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

60lovinit

I have a 2013 3/4  t0n chevy deisel short bed and a 2012 alpine 3495 fifth wheel what would be the best hitch to install? I have looked at the anderson ultimate and like the set  up but dont know alot about it. I have had 4 back surgery and dont want to have to move something very heavy when needing my truck bed.

While you are waiting for a good answer to your question, I'd like to take the opportunity to welcome you to the Forum!

In the meantime, if you enter "anderson" into the Search function box at the top right of the page, you will also find some previous threads discussing that hitch.

Kim

I bought the Anderson in 2011.  I have a 2005 Chevy 2500 with the 6.0 L gas and a 7500# 5th wheel.  I absolutely LOVE the Anderson Ultimate 5th Wheel connection.  I have not had 1 problem with it.  A friend of mine converted from a Reese 5th wheel hitch to the Anderson and  he is very glad that he did so.  Connection is easy and the hitch is easily removed so that you can use the bed of your truck for mulch.

Back
Top Bottom