Captain chair for Chevy Express

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fastrak100

Does anyone know where in Central or Northern California/Oregon/Washington I can tryout a captains chair that will fit in a Chevy express van, to see if it is more comfortable than the original equipment?

Countryside Interiors in Junction City, OR sells & installs RV furniture. Don't know if they'd have a captain's chair for your van, but it might be worth a phone call or email.

Thanks Tom, I will add it to the list, pretty sure we will be travelling the I5, so that would work.

Junction City is a ways off I-5, but it's an easy (and flat) road. If you take the Diamond Hill exit off I-5 towards Harrisburg, you'll pass the old Safari factory which, after being acquired by Monaco, became the Monaco service center and main cabinet shop. I'm not sure what it's being used for nowadays since Monaco was acquired.

If, instead, you stay on I-5 and take the next exit at Coburg, you'll pass the old Monaco factory, with the Marathon Prevost bus conversion factory across the street. Pay a visit to Marathon if you don't mind drooling and can leave your check (cheque) book behind.

Junction City was home to the Country Coach factory, but I don't know what manufacturing is going on in JC nowadays. There's the large Guaranty RV dealership there.

I have dropped Countryside Interiors an enquiry email and will see what comes back. However I think we will pass on the thought of looking at new RV's - too much else to do. But thanks.

Back
Top Bottom