Jeep Badge of honor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

captsteve

Just wondering if anyone here uses the Jeep Badge of Honor app to get trail badges?? I think it's kinda cool and am planning on getting a couple in Moab.

Never heard of it :D What I thought was cool is Tara had a tee shirt made for me that has all of the trails we've run in Moab.

Ernie

I tried to download it, but it is only available for Android and I Phones, I have a Windows based phone.

Haven't heard of that.  Kind of a cool idea but after a while I don't think we would have any paint showing. 8)

Mike.

Well, I don't think that will be an issue. the app only has selected trails on it. Right now there is about 30 or so and a good deal of them are ones that you guys run all the time. I have noticed that they do change them up once in a while.

I downloaded it but something called socalize.gigya.com wants to "view my email address, view basic information about my account, and manage my contacts" before I could activate the app.  Looks like nothing more than a data mining operation.

One of our club members was showing me the badge he had recently received in the mail. It did not look like anything I would attach to my jeep. I can't think of a place for it anyway. That said, everyone has differing ideas obout things like that. I still get teased occasionally for not removing the chrome grill cover this model came with.  ;D

It might be something to collect and place on a plaque for home or office display. I can see how folks can enjoy sharing their accomplishments with this program. I just was not excited by the actual plastic badge.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidomero
Back
Top Bottom