National Storytelling Festival

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MN Blue Skies

Site Team
Has anyone ever attended the National Storytelling Festival held annually in Jonesborough, Tennessee?  I've wanted to go for several years.  This year it will be held October 3-5, 2014.  Anyone interested in attending this year?

PS:  We will be getting our first TT in April and should have experience with a few local trips by then.

Hi MN Blue Skies,

I myself have never been to the National Storytelling Festival, but we have an event here in the big city of George West, TX on the first Saturday of November every year.  It is the George West Storyfest This coming November will be our 26th year.  It is a great event, no admission is charged, no parking fee is charged and all the food booths (12max) are for non profit organizations.  We attract a good crowd each year as we are also the Storytelling Capital of Texas and also have the Texas State Liars Championship contest.

So for some wonderful stories come on down to George West Storyfest, Nov 1st.

Jim
Edit: Fixed link.

jimtooo said:
Storytelling Capital of Texas and also have the Texas State Liars Championship.
Jim

My Father-in-Law was a native Texan and could tell some whoppers, I can just imagine the lunkers that are told at an event like that...boggles the mind... ;D

We'll have to keep that in mind as we plan our trips for when Eric retires.  Approximately 310 days from now.  He knows the exact number of days and maybe even the minutes.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom