EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: Anyone interested in a trip to the scenic bluff country in SE Minnesota?  (Read 8019 times)

Ned

• Former Staff
  • ---
  • Ned and Lorna are former full time RVers
    • Have you seen Rolling Stock?
Has this thread become too confusing for anyone else who might want to join us?  Should I start another thread with the info about the mini rally, Eagle Creek, dates, etc.  What is the protocol?

Sure, go ahead and start a new topic in the Rallies section.  Pick the dates for the rally days, even though some will be there longer or only part of the time.  I'll make it sticky when it's up.  Each of us that's attending can then post our dates and site number as a reply.
-- Ned -- Fulltimer 1997-2013
1997 Holiday Rambler Endeavor LE
2007 GMC Canyon

Tourmaster

• ---
Both Becks and us need to extend our reservations. We had only reserved thru May 26. That is why our sites may appear to be available.

Now see if we can twist Jeff's arm.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 11:54:11 AM by Tourmaster »
John & Carol
2009 Winnebago Tour 40 TD

Ned

• Former Staff
  • ---
Jeff is easy ;)
2007 GMC Canyon

Tourmaster

• ---
I have just emailed Eagle Cliff to extend our site thru the 30th.

Sites B1 thru B8 back up to a large hill and the sites above can look over the top of us. Sites B9 & B10 area very nice sites. They are very large flat sites out in the open we have had B10 for several years. All sites are full hookup and very large sites.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 02:00:58 PM by Tourmaster »
John & Carol

Ned

• Former Staff
  • ---
We reserved B9 as B10 was not available and it looked very open for satellite.  I hope it's high enough above the river.
2007 GMC Canyon

Tourmaster

• ---
Sites B9 and B10 are very open for satellite. "High enough above the river" Depends on your outlook. No these sites are not high but if the river floods then none of these sites will be open. If the river should come up while we are there we would have plenty of notice to get out. We have been going there for thirteen or fourteen years on Memorial weekend and last year was the only year there was an issue for that weekend. I don't want to make you nervous but I wouldn't give it a second thought. Maybe Becks will chime in here about this. If it should flood they could relocate us to higher ground or if that is full they have another campground in Rushford (nothing fancy just kind of bare bones) they could send us. Hope this helps.
John & Carol

Ned

• Former Staff
  • ---
Not worried, we've been in flooded campgrounds before :)
2007 GMC Canyon

Jeff

• Forum Staff
  • ---
Jeff is easy./>

If it means going somewhere in the m/h!
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 03:59:15 PM by Jeff »

MN Blue Skies

• ---
  • Favorite saying: "It depends."
Jeff,

We hope you and Sue can join us in at the SE Minnesota mini rally.  We'd look forward to meeting you!
A girl called Max, her husband Eric, Princess Kitty, and Molly the Service Dog in training.

2013 Cougar High Country 315 RES ( A 35' 5th Wheel)
"Big Blue" 2012 RAM 3500 Big Horn (Cummins Diesel 1 ton)

Jeff

• Forum Staff
  • ---
We are trying to confirm dates but unfortunately  it is beginning to look like that is the only week our granddaughters are free for a RV trip to the Michigan shore.

MN Blue Skies

• ---
  • Favorite saying: "It depends."
Well keep us in mind if the granddaughters can't make it.
A girl called Max, her husband Eric, Princess Kitty, and Molly the Service Dog in training.

2013 Cougar High Country 315 RES ( A 35' 5th Wheel)
"Big Blue" 2012 RAM 3500 Big Horn (Cummins Diesel 1 ton)

keocera

• ---
There are 2 city parks in Lanesboro with rv hookups.  They are first come first serve no reservations and fairly cheap.  Go to Lanesboro website for more info.

Hosted by Over The Network