1988 Elantra 32 - need to replace gray tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

randykr

I just joined the Forum so I am learning where to post for help.  In my intro I said I bought a 1988 Elantra 32 from my Father who is now 86.  He and my Mother have decided they were not going to travel in it any longer.  He is the original owner.  In my moving it from his home in Texas to my home in Kansas, the shower holding tank fell off.  I need some information about where to get a replacement and proper installation instructions.  Thank you for any help that can be offered.

There's a list of RV salvage yards in either the library or resource's section. The clickies are at the top of the page.

Bill

I replaced the black and grey tanks in my 1977 Holiday Rambler. They were accessible from the bottom, not a bad job. I assume since yours fell out, it's accessible from underneath too.

I can't recall where I got my tank. It was in 2000, almost pre-internet so it should be easier these days. Someplace like http://www.plastic-mart.com/ would be a good start, they have 100's of tanks. They happen to be in Austin, if your parents are near there.

Winnebago has the parts Microfiche online too. You can look up the specs for your exact tank. I was able to go a little bigger when I did mine, just measured the space I had and ordered the tanks.

What is your model? It'll be something like IM32C not just a 32' Elantra. I'll take a look at the catalog myself...

There's a list of RV salvage yards ...

For clarification, to find the list, click the Resources button above and scroll down to RV parts and salvage.

Back
Top Bottom