EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: Mini Rally at Eagle Cliff Campground in scenic SE Minnesota Bluff Country  (Read 6327 times)

Ned

• Former Staff
  • ---
  • Ned and Lorna are former full time RVers
    • Have you seen Rolling Stock?
And we'll be pulling out in an hour or so.  This was a very relaxing rally with our old and new friends in a very nice campground.  I wouldn't mind coming back here for another one some day.  Hopefully, Max and Eric can get their cat back in the trailer this morning.
-- Ned -- Fulltimer 1997-2013
1997 Holiday Rambler Endeavor LE
2007 GMC Canyon

MN Blue Skies

• ---
  • Favorite saying: "It depends."
Eric and I had a great time at the rally.  This was our maiden voyage and it turned out to be an exceptionally wonderful experience.  Although we are newcomers to the RV Forum Community we felt right at home with everyone.  The campgrounds were very nice and the weather was beautiful.  There was a total of five couples who attended the event.  Good company and good food.  We only wish we had spent a few more days in the area but we are already planning on another rally at Eagle Cliff for next year. 
A girl called Max, her husband Eric, Princess Kitty, and Molly the Service Dog in training.

2013 Cougar High Country 315 RES ( A 35' 5th Wheel)
"Big Blue" 2012 RAM 3500 Big Horn (Cummins Diesel 1 ton)

Tom and Margi

• ---
 :D Five couples is perfect!  Don't get me wrong .... we enjoyed the larger rallies just as well.  The smaller rallies afforded a much better opportunity to get to know others better.   We're off the road now but we have such great memories of this splendid RV Forum group of people.  You did a great job of organizing, Max!  I'll bet you even relaxed.   :D
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 07:35:41 PM by Tom and Margi »

Ned

• Former Staff
  • ---
  • Ned and Lorna are former full time RVers
    • Have you seen Rolling Stock?
It was nice to be at a rally where we could learn all our new friends' names in one day.
-- Ned -- Fulltimer 1997-2013
1997 Holiday Rambler Endeavor LE
2007 GMC Canyon

Daisy

• ---
Margi said what I was going to.  Small groups are best for new people to get to know every one better.  It becomes easier to work your way into larger groups, by already having met several others before then.  Glad you all had a great time.  Wish we could still travel that far, we would have loved it.

Daisy
Daisy.  Location:  Sometimes here, Sometimes there.  All depends on the mood of the moment!

lucyakers

• ---
George & Lucy Akers are reserved.
George & Lucy
Holiday Rambler Ambassador 40'
Maricopa, AZ

MN Blue Skies

• ---
  • Favorite saying: "It depends."
George and Lucy,

The rally was in May of this year or are you thinking about next year which hasn't been set up yet?
A girl called Max, her husband Eric, Princess Kitty, and Molly the Service Dog in training.

2013 Cougar High Country 315 RES ( A 35' 5th Wheel)
"Big Blue" 2012 RAM 3500 Big Horn (Cummins Diesel 1 ton)

Hfx_Cdn

• ---
    Max, think they hit the wrong string, as they also posted the  same message in the 2015 Texas Rally next May

Ed
Ed & Donna
Winter-Pinellas Park FL, Summer- Maritime Canada
2000 Coachmen Catalina 34' DP (owned 2004 to 2015)
2006 Jeep Liberty Toad

lucyakers

• ---
I wondered where my Palo Duro reply went!! Sorry about that. (I hit the "Next" button)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 07:02:44 AM by lucyakers »
George & Lucy
Holiday Rambler Ambassador 40'
Maricopa, AZ

Hosted by Over The Network