Puyallup, WA RV Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Betty Brewer

Moderator Emeritus
Puyallup, WA, is having an RV show the last weekend of April...27th thru 30th.

http://www.mhrvshows.com/puyallup.html

Betty:

I understand that you are posting this to put on the calender but before anyone drives too far the Puyallup show last year was pretty meager, a few DP's and Class A's and a lot of weekend class C's and trailers. Most of the large Puget Sound RV dealers were missing or there with a very small display.

Hmmmm.  Well, I guess we will see what we will see.  I'll let y'all know what the Puyallup RV show has this year.  Since it is our 1st attendance at an RV show EVER...it will be the best!  :-\

The Puyallup show (May 1st) had plenty to look at.  We kept going back to the Montana Mountaineer 319BHS.  The floor plan has everything we were looking for.  We will convert the bunkhouse into a computer room. 

Actually, we looked at the 318BHS...last year's model.  I heard that the 2006 models come out in May, which should bring the price of the 2005 down a bit.  Right?

Anyway, we are still busy making plans, re-doing the flooring in our home, and getting ready for son #3 to graduate.  When we figure out what questions to ask, we will.  In the meantime, the various threads here are very helpful.  Thanks, everybody!

Back
Top Bottom