Itasca Reyo mileage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

amacmanes

I have looked through man posts regarding the Itasca Reyo mileage Most are saying the mileage is great. Wold anyone care o share what "great mileage is?" A dealer in Ma. told us at a 25 Foot Reyo should get 22 g/mile.  Has anyone fond this to be true? ( I do understand that there variables for each driver, climate etc.)

Thanks for any info!!

I average 15mpg to 16  mpg  my 2011 Via when not towing Honda CRV. Pulling the toad drop about 1 mpg.  Has been pretty constant over 25,000 miles of travel.  I calculate average every 3 fill ups.

On my Via 25T I get 15 to 16 mpg in Colorado and when I get to flatland, 17 to 18mpg, not towing, no need to. This is cruising on highway at 65mph. Off highway and about 45 to 50mph, I average 19mpg. Love this rv and the Mercedes engine.

Bill, 2013 Via 25T

I just have to laugh when the Sales person quotes 20+mpg on the Sprinter based MH's. There are some owners on the forums who swear they get 20 mpg....nonsense unless they are travelling downhill with a tailwind!
As mentioned a good estimate is probably 15-17 mpg. Of course it really depends on so many variables...speed, road conditions, weather, etc, etc...

We have traveled 39000 miles and average 15 to 16 mpg., 17 if good weather and meandering back roads. We are considering a toad for our Honda Fit for the times we stay in one place for a few weeks. In the process of deciding what setup will be best. From what I have read online, we should only lose about 1 mpg with a toad.

Back
Top Bottom