Argentina

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

trevorandfiona

Hi,

My wife and I are based in the UK and we are travelling to Argentina in February 2007 where we collect our RV (or campervan - as we're English!). We plan to drive around the Central / North West areas for about three weeks.

We've never had an RV before and would really welcome both any tips about driving / parking (don't know what the accepted term for mooring an RV is!?) the RV in Argentina, if anybody has been before, and any genral tips that you think might be useful for us RV 'novices!'

Thanks for all of your help,

Trevor and Fiona Wilson

Hi Trevor and Fiona,

I've never been to Argentina, but I'd be very interested in reports and photos of your travels.

I don't know what their season will be when you're there, but you might be able to watch a rugby game or two. They're almost as passionate about rugby as us Taffs.

Meanwhile, if you haven't already done so, check out our library - click the Library button above and select a category such as Newcomers need to know. You might pick up a morsel or two since you've not done this before.

We also have a Glossary of RV Terms that might fill in a few gaps.

Hello we (Bill and Carol) are from Las Vegas Nevada, and in the first week in March (2007) Will depart from Las vegas to do the Panamerican Highway all the way to Argentina and Brazil. We did this trip before and you can see it on our web page www.movingon1.com . If you want you can contacts we are looking for 2 or 3 more rigs to share the trip, we are going to take our 40 foot DP  Motorhome and tow our Jeep. Bill

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nativoacai
Back
Top Bottom