2015 Heartland Wilderness 3250DS???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Connojo

I'm trying to buy a new travel trailer and the one I had my eye on was the Wilderness 3250DS but when I called the dealer they had just sold it but they said they will get a 2015 in the same model for me, anybody on here have any experience with the wilderness?? Is it a good travel trailer? Thanks

Hi... I see you are selling your hideout....

The biggest thing to be looking for when upgrading trailers is to balance what you liked in the old... Does the new do it better....

What you didn't like of the old.... Does the new choice solve or improve the problem....

And... Are YOU happy with the compromises and build quality?

I went from a skyline product to a keystone product... There are only so many ways to stack a floor plan in  a box, so eventually you will see the same floor plan in every manufacturers lineup.  So now you deal with the minor amenities... Where are the slide out buttons, switches and tank meter... Interior door size and finish, tv mounts. Socket placement, the little touches....  Especially outside storage, jack placement, electric this and that.

I love my Springdale. I love all the bells and whistles, I got a lot of bang for my buck. The next upgrade is a 5er and a diesel. But that is after the kids are done camping....  The bunkhouse is a must with kids.... Good choice.

Think of the line items and build quality... Do it right this time... You don't want to be "unhappy" again

Hope that helps

Ben

Back
Top Bottom