12 floor plans are possible with 15 component pieces

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DearMissMermaid

You are late to the party Cynthia. I have had one of those sitting on my dash for the last three years. It looks just like my RV. It does get excellent gas mileage, but the CCC is pretty low. ;D

Attachments

• Dash.jpg
    Dash.jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 39
I got took hook, line, and sinker, was thinking man that would be a great motorhome to go look at.  LOL

SeilerBird said:
You are late to the party Cynthia. I have had one of those sitting on my dash for the last three years. It looks just like my RV. It does get excellent gas mileage, but the CCC is pretty low. ;D
Well I'll admit to being a newbie on here, and also to being a bit slow-witted.  But the only thing I can come up with for 'CCC' is Civilian Conservation Corps.  I checked the library under Acronyms, and found no help there.  Is CCC a common term, or does it only apply to 'MDRs' (miniature dashboard RV's)?  Inquiring minds...

CCC = Cargo Carrying Capacity. The difference between the weight of the vehicle and the total weight the vehicle can handle.

Definitions can be found here on the forum in the Glossary section:

http://www.rvforum.net/SMF_forum/index.php?action=Glossary

After reading the reviews on this particular brand and model, I think I will hold off a bit even though I could get free shipping.

It certainly seems affordable and no batteries required!  I'm going to discuss with husband and we might just order one.  (For the grandkids.)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidomero
Back
Top Bottom