Which instruments to take

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
We're getting ready to hit the road, and I'm trying to decide which instruments to take along. The choice is among 7 ukuleles, a banjo and a keyboard. Methinks the keyboard is out, and probably the baritone uke. The two el cheapo soprano ukes are a no-brainer. Looks like I'll take one (or both) of the concert ukes, the banjo ukulele, and the plectrum banjo.

I'm hoping I can play with our DIL and her father who both play banjo. Her father bought a uke after visiting us last year, so we might have a ukejam.

Bring all of them ...

Insufficient room.

Does your club have any performances in May or June?

Yes, and we plan to be home by then. I'll be practicing (on ukes) while we're on the road.

It looks like I will be able to attend the Modesto concert. I will be traveling between Yosemite and Incline Village so it is not too far out of my way.

Modesto is a kinda uke festival hosted by the Funstrummers of Modesto, attended by a number of ukulele clubs. The Delta Strummers will perform a few numbers, and our Music Director will run a workshop.

Tom said:
Which area and when? Let me know your schedule.
I will be leaving here around the end of April and spending May and June in northern California. I will be posting my entire trip schedule as soon as I have it finalized. I am looking forward to meeting you and maybe having lunch and go shoot some photos while I am there.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nativoacai
Back
Top Bottom