Mini Rally - Show Low

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PancakeBill

Finally met Bob Maxwell!  He and Betty, Jolene and I met for lunch today.  Even managed to get photo with everyone in it.

Attachments

• MiniRally Show Low.jpg
    MiniRally Show Low.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 92
I've always wanted to run into someone who reads the Forum, but since I'm not out that much it probably won't happen.  But I did get to thinking about a sticker we could discreetly put on the RV that we are a member.  Moderator, has that come up before?

[quote author=Maddie]... a sticker we could discreetly put on the RV that we are a member.  Moderator, has that come up before?[/quote]

Yes, we've had windshield stickers and logo hats in the past. We were still selling them long after the forum founder passed away, and sending the proceeds to his widow.

I'm currently talking with a couple of vendors regarding a few options, including a logo shirt.

Wwe have had the forum flag for years, in some CG's just support with windshield wiper, but never found anyone that way.  Best was to announce on forum where you are.  found the Sharpes that way in Ohio.  We ended up being about 4 spaces apart.

We actually met the Dobrins at an FMCA rally when I was wearing my RV Forum hat.  Bernie recognized it and introduced himself, so it is possible.  It's like having the FMCA "egg" attached - people know who you are when they see the number.

ArdraF

I'd encourage any framily member that know where they're meandering to that letting folk know and crossing paths will be some of the happiest memories you'll ever make RVing.

Betty and I had a great time Bill, Jolene and Koda. Good food, great face to face and the knowledge that it wont take so long for next time brings a smile to our faces. :)

Hi Everyone,

I'd like to put some type of logo on my unit (when I get one) that would link me as a forum member. I often see motorhomes in my area and wonder if they are forum members or not.

Are there still window stickers?

We exhausted the supply of old stickers, and haven't (yet) printed any with our current logo.

We haven't been fortunate enough yet to find anyone from the forum on our trips but I do keep looking. Maybe this will be the year. We will be traveling through northern Cali and Oregon in late July and early August.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom