Solera 24S

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Signmom99

Hi Everyone,
Well after stating as a teenager "I will never have a travel trailer, EVER" I am not in my early 50's and looking for a motorhome.  Guess that says never say never!! LOL  Anyway I need the forums experience as I am in uncharted waters.  We have decided after much careful consideration that a small motorhome is going to fit our needs perfectly.  We would like a slide out if at all possible.  We will be pulling 20 miles out of town for weekends on the water (just to get away from work and life) as well as 3-4 trips to the high sierras and so forth for longer periods.  Upon retirement then we will be making longer trips since hubby has not seen any of the country.  I travelled with parents as a teen all over the US for 3 months every summer between grades.  So that's the background.  Here's the question.

I am looking at a Solera 24S which I think is by Forrester.  The sales force has offered about a 20% discount off the $106+ price tag.  I am good at negotiating and think I can probably get him lower, however what do you all think about Forrester and their upline of Solera?  And secondly, if you had it to do all over do you feel pop outs are a good thing or a bad thing?  We will be doing a lot of dry camping without hook ups if that matters. 

Thank you for your help.
Sharon

Back
Top Bottom