Brag Board - Children and Grandchildren

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MN Blue Skies

Site Team
We have three daughters who are very lucky to have fabulous husbands.  They have given us seven grandchildren and we just learned we have #8 on the way!
DH said he thought we were done with that and my reply was I don't think it was our choice.

We'd love to hear about your children and grandchildren

OK, 4 kids including the step one, 8 grand children and 10 great grand children.  The great grands run from 1 year old, just, to 14 year old.  5 grand children are not married yet.  :)

They are spread across the country from the northwest to the DC area in the east coast.

I got married for the first time at 61 in 2010, yeah I'm a miserable old cuss, and inherited 4 beautiful grand daughters aged 7 months to 8 years. Never had a lot of patience for kids but these girls have taught me a LOT. A hug and  "Grampaw we love you" brings me to tears.

Two sons, two great daughters-in-law and one grand baby on the way...Both of my sons waited until at least 30 to get married. My sons now run the family business so that I can sit back and play with my toys, they are doing a better job than I ever did in running the business.

I am very proud of my boys...Godly men both.

Three adult children. No grandkids yet, but I'm uhh.. working on it.
They have truly good souls. Happiness is offspring better than yourself.
How's that for a brag .. LOL  ;D

We have one daughter, two grandsons, and four granddogs. All but the younger grandson (5 years old) are into agility competition. The older grandson (8 years old) just received an invitation to compete at Junior Nationals. It seems that he and his dog are ranked 27th nationally.

Joel

Jim Godward said:
OK, 4 kids including the step one, 8 grand children and 10 great grand children.  The great grands run from 1 year old, just, to 14 year old.  5 grand children are not married yet.  :)

They are spread across the country from the northwest to the DC area in the east coast.

I see from the mention of the grand dogs, that I forgot the 12 grand horses that my son and DIL have in TN, 10 TN walkers and 2 Irish Gypsy horses.

Smiling.  My children and grandchildren are my greatest joys.  Whenever I've had a stressful week or feel a little lost someone will say... "Nana, do want to come over for some hugs?"  It always makes my eyes tear up and I always feel better after collecting my hugs. 

Two beautiful daughters. One great son. One super SIL, one delightful DIL. Three grandchildren and two on the way! My favorite words are, "Papa Tom, I love you."

Just one son who is 15.
Very proud of him. He goes fishing, shoots guns, likes to tear down and repair engines, is part of a blacksmithing club, keeps his pants pulled up and has no interest in loud obnoxious music or video games.

Pleased to announce grandchild number eight arrived yesterday morning.  We get to meet her in two weeks.  That makes seven granddaughters and one grandson.

We have been married for 42 years this month!  Two Sons. 
  One son 38 (this month) who is in the Nat'l Guard and works for ATT.  He has two wonderful children, boy 13 and girl 11. They had so much fun with us at Winnebago Grand Nat'l Rally! 

Our second son (what a surprise and joy he has been)  that is 19 and a junior in college.  We travel around to his cross country and track meets.  We use the motorhome for this during spring and fall but NOT during winter indoor track season.  Most meets are in Michigan, Indiana and Ohio.

Mike and Leslie
2003 Winnebago Minnie 29B

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom