Brag Board - Children and Grandchildren

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great Horned Owl said:
We have one daughter, two grandsons, and four granddogs. All but the younger grandson (5 years old) are into agility competition. The older grandson (8 years old) just received an invitation to compete at Junior Nationals. It seems that he and his dog are ranked 27th nationally.

Joel

Followup:
Erik and Tug (his dog) had a great time at Junior Nationals. They finished second in Tug's size class, and fourth place overall. Erik is eight years old. The top three finishers were 15, 17, and 17.

The only downside is that Tug is getting old and arthritic, and will be retiring.

Joel

4 sons, 8 grandkids, 3 great grandkids  4th in the oven.  The great grands are from only 2 of the grands, so I expect a bunch more, if I can just hold out long enough to meet them.

One son, one daughter, one grandson, and one granddaughter.. Here's a picture taken in June, my daughter gave my son a kidney. Both are doing great, I'm so proud of my daughter for doing this.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 42
I have 2 adopted children and 2 natural. I forget which is which. But, the youngest one, 22, no longer drools when he plays video ganes.

Two great kids and one great grandson who lives 1300 miles away...
There are times I could have done without the kids (are we there yet?) not....
But, I miss this little guy (grandkids are the best)..........

Attachments

• Wyatt and Grandpa 2.jpg
    Wyatt and Grandpa 2.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 26
My Grandson Born September 15, 2014, 10:43 PM, 8 pounds 2 ounces, 21" long, named Lincoln Anderson Beard.

Attachments

• Lincoln Anderson Beard.jpg
    Lincoln Anderson Beard.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 24
My Grandson Born September 15, 2014, 10:43 PM, 8 pounds 2 ounces, 21" long, named Lincoln Anderson Beard.

What a cutie!

Our new grandson: 8 lbs. 12 oz, 21.5 Inches long.
Sometimes it's difficult to tell whether a newborn is a boy or girl. This little guy looks all boy to me!

-Roni

Attachments

• IMG_2072 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_2072 - Copy.JPG
    174.8 KB · Views: 19
tstumpf said:
What a cutie!

Our new grandson: 8 lbs. 12 oz, 21.5 Inches long.
Sometimes it's difficult to tell whether a newborn is a boy or girl. This little guy looks all boy to me!

-Roni

Congratulations...you know what they say...good parents get promoted to Grand Parents.

John:
  Just saw the post re the arrival of your grandson. Congrats to all.  Looks like a fine young man already.  Bring pics to Moab!

Best,

Steve & Dee

Nearing 51 yrs married with 6 kids, 4 daughters and 2 sons all grown and doing well. 15 grandkids and adore all of them.

Just got my 5th, 3rd Grand Daughter, 1st one for  my son and his wife. We are very excited. She was born the 18th at 11:21 pm.

Attachments

• Annabelle2.jpg
    Annabelle2.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 23
Yep, all my kids live with in 5 miles of my house. Went to see them tonight when they got home from the hospital. Don't think I've seen my son this happy, well maybe when they got married a few years ago. He is very excited to be a daddy.

DH and I are headed to Moweaqua, IL in late May to visit a daughter and her family.  Are you anywhere near there?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cakes09
Back
Top Bottom