Thanks to my new framily

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

millartist

I just want to say since joining this forum I have not only learned a lot, but have been entertained as well. After working my 8-12 hour day I come home to give my husband his dialysis treatment which takes a little over 3 hours. To keep myself awake, I browse the forum every night. I read a lot of the posts aloud to my husband this has been very informative and don't tell him but has helped get him out of the depression he has been in since first starting dialysis. He has the "want to" to get this old thing fixed up. Especially after seeing the pictures of the valance replacement project. We especially enjoy the jokes. I haven't heard him laugh this hard in quite awhile.

Sounds like you have a full plate and lots to keep your nose to the grindstone. It is good to have a way to unwind after all of that.  Glad your hubby is getting some enjoyment out of hearing you read the posts and a lift from the jokes. Laughter may be the best medicine after all. DW and I will be praying for you and your hubby.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozgal
Back
Top Bottom