NCAA March Madness Finals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom and Margi

I can only imagine how happy Bob Buchanon, Pat and Jim Dick, and Paul and Linda DeMars are after today's results.  UConn vs. Kentucky in the finals on Monday!  May the best team win!  ;D

Margi

Tom and Margi said:
I can only imagine how happy Bob Buchanan, Pat and Jim Dick, and Paul and Linda DeMars are after today's results.  UConn vs. Kentucky in the finals on Monday!  May the best team win!  ;D

Margi

Yes, Margi -- thank you for posting and remembering our friendly rivalry. We are the two uninvited guests in this years national championship game. An 8 seed and 7 seed added is the highest of any two in NCAA history.

I recall Kentucky getting beat by South Carolina (lowest ranked team in the SEC this year) a month or so back - and Dickie Vitale saying that Kentucky and the Harrison twins were a "major" disappointment. They were the preseason #1 ranked team, then going into the SEC tournament, they were not even ranked in the top 25 - and had only beaten one ranked team all year (Louisville pre season).

Of course, Kentucky starts 5 freshman, then brings in a Marcus Lee (from Antioch, CA) another McDonald's all American freshman. That hasn't happened since Michigan in '91 with Chris Webber and their Fab Five. Guess a few Kentucky players have now had their 19th birthday.

Jim has already contacted me - and seems to think UConn will win.  :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom