Decorating Our New RV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Johnstons

We are moving into our used 36' Mobile Suites next month to become fulltime RVers.  We want to make our Double Tree feel as much like home as possible.  We want to hang pictures, decorate with personal effects, etc,.  We are concerned about not defacing the walls.  We have a few questions and would like any suggestions from those of you who are experienced RVers.
We can use suggestions on how to place pictures on walls without making holes in the paneling.  It has been recommended to use a 3M product.
Do dish's travel better in drawers or cabinets?
Is there anyway to keep decor in place on counters without packing them when traveling.  We have been given the suggestion of silicone.
We have a cat and welcome suggestions on Cat care on the road and what litter boxes have been found to work the best.

Thanks Jeff and Nancy
"Our Best Life Now"

Tom you appear to be another late nighter.  I read this forum often and appreciate all the staff's input.  Thanks for yours.  I will check out the website.  I am sure the information will help us.  Tom thanks again for all the great information that can be found in this forum.

You're welcome Jeff and Nancy, but the thanks belong to all the members and staff who willingly share their knowledge and experience.

I agree!  The entire staff deserve kudos.  I am impressed with all the staff, their experience, wisdom and commitment to help us who have not quite arrived.  We are looking forward to our new life of RVing and these guys and gals certainly help us to move easier into this new lifestyle.  So hats off to all your supporting staff also. 

Thanks
Jeff and Nancy

Back
Top Bottom