Recliner Recommendations

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Water Dog

The DW and I are talking about pulling the approximately 6' sofa out of our MH and finding a pair of small recliners. We're also planning on moving the front TV around to a shallow side cabinet and installing it on an articulating arm.

Anyone have any suggestions on brand and source of smaller recliners?

We did that in our 5th wheel. I didn't like the large, heavy sofa bed that came with it so we ordered 2 wall huggers from lazyboy. We put our tv on a bracket that adjusts to any direction just added a board halfway back in the entertainment center where a large old style tv would have fit and attached the bracket to the board. I hated to waste the space but wanted to enjoy the tv more.

Thanks, I think we'll have to spend some time out looking. I've always liked Lazy Boy products...maybe I relate  ::) ;D I think they are definitely going to have to be wall huggers of some type.

I had 2 Lane rocker recliners in my coach in place of the couch.  We just sold those and ordered 2 Lazy Boy wall away recliners to replace them.  The Lane recliners were smaller, but too small for me (I'm 6'5" tall) and the wall away recliners allow you to push them back closer to the wall which gives you more room when the slide is in.  Can't wait for the new ones to come in.

Dan

Back
Top Bottom