Recommendations for Pup Rentals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Steve526

Does anyone have a recommendation on where to rent a pop up camper in southern california?  I've found a couple of places on-line, but since this will be my first experience with a PuP (and my wife's) I want to make sure it ends up being a good one.  I'd like to buy, but she want's to rent first to "see how it goes".  If we have a bad experience, I'm afraid my dreams of ownership will be over before they start!

Thanks!

Sorry no recommendations on where to rent. But I DO recommend that you should absolutely rent to try it out first. IF you buy and have a bad experience you may fine your wife will demand the rig get sold anyway.
Renting sounds like a win win. once she loves camping you can then start narrowing down the "want" list to the "must have" list

You may find you want something bigger then a Pup as well. we bought a small camper and loved going with it but soon wanted bigger.

Oh and welcome aboard and keep us posted on the adventure.

After a week long ordeal, we found a 2004 Starcraft 2411 to rent from a private party. Even though it was stressful finding an available unit and locating a camping area, everyone I dealt with at rental and reservation agencies were extremely helpful, courteous, patient, and cheerful.  Especially when I was trying to find something for the week after the 4th of July!

So, we are all set for our first adventure.  I saw the unit yesterday and am excited to try it out.  Should have plenty of room for all 5 of us!  I'll let you know how it goes.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom