Tech service phone number at Winnebago

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wagonmaster2

John, would you by any chance have a good phone number at Winnebago where a person might be able to get some technical advice on replacing the air dryer filter?  Mine will have to be done under the coach since the air line with the slip connection won't budge and there's a brace running between the two levelers that may have to be removed in order to tilt the dryer.  Can't tell what problem might bite me if I remove that brace.
Thanks.

Here is the contact information for Winnebago. They are probably closed today.

For General Inquiries

(641)-585-3535 - Corporate Switchboard
? To request a BROCHURE on our products
? To request GENERAL INFORMATION about our company

FAX
(641)-585-6966

Postal Address
Winnebago Industries, Inc.
P.O. Box 152
Forest City, IA 50436

Street Address
Winnebago Industries, Inc.
605 West Crystal Lake Road
Forest City, IA 50436

Questions and Inquiries from Vehicle Owners

If you own one of our motor homes and have a question about it, we encourage you to contact our Service Administration area by phone or email.

? (800)-537-1885
? email (We will reply to owner related questions within 2 business days. This excludes weekends and holidays. We may call you to address your questions. If you require a more immediate response, please contact our Service Administration Department at 1-800-537-1885. Thank you.)

For inquiries related to your current vehicle, service, or dealer inquiries, please have the following information ready when making your call:
? Complete 12 digit serial number
? Date of purchase
? Selling dealers name

Not sure how much help Owner Relations will be with a chassis issue.  Try Freightliner and/or stop by a truck chassis shop and try to bend the ear of a service writer or mechanic.

I thought about calling Freightliner but since this angle iron brace connects between the two rear levelers I figured it was more than likely installed by Winnebago when the rear leveling jacks were installed.
Maybe not all chassis have this problem but I've read where  owners have removed two of the three dryer mounting bolts and was able to then just tilt the dryer so the filter housing is facing toward the rear then the 4 bolts holding the filter housing on can be easily removed.  But on mine the angle iron brace runs just between the dryer and the rear axle keeping the dryer from tilting as I'd like it to.
Appreciate the above information, think I'll try an e-mail first and see if I can explain my situation to them well enough for an answer. 
Being retired I never thought about the possibility of the shop being closed on Good Friday.  I just noticed we didn't get our trash picked up today as usual so the City must have today off.

Has Winnebago at Forest City by any chance been closed all this week after Easter Sunday?  I sent an e-mail on Good Friday and haven't received any answer yet.  Their web site Contact page says they will respond within 48 hours but now it's been 96 hours of business days not counting Good Friday and the week-end.

Don't know, you might try giving them a call.  They get 200 emails a week and this is a busy time of the year with everybody getting their units out of storage and ready for the road.

when I want to email them I go to winnebagoind.com click on contacts then under (800)-537-1885 is a click on for email.  Dick nvrver

Back
Top Bottom