FMCA Rally, Redmond Oregon August 2014

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Frank,Barb, Betty,Ray & Liza at John Day Dam for pre-Redmond Rally.

Attachments

• John Day-001.JPG
    John Day-001.JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 44
    Raymonda and I are in lot 11 and 5th street. 

Bill Dane
99 Country Coach Allure
08 Honda CR-V

There are 5 RVForum  members who met today in the holding area to then be led as a group to a perfect location. We are in lot C 6th Street.  It is on the grass just steps from the entrance at South Sister Building.

We have never been parked this close.  This is heaven.  It is a bit toasty (86) but a nice breeze.
So Kuchs, Weimerts, Downs, Brewers and Fitzgerald's are present.  Thank you Ken for making our sign and waiting for us to arrive.

Wendy and Mike are in Lot B, near the unhappy Osprey with the nest. Our weather station says 95 !

Rain and lightening spoiled my plans to attend the movie.  But I did make popcorn in our rig and Terry is finding me a movie for viewing in our coach.  Good news, the Fabric Guard I sprayed on our awnings have renewed the waterproof aspect of our awnings!

Thanks Wendy for the private conversation. Who will get up early for morning exercise?

Who will give an excuse?

If I recall, we both did both last year. Why do people think we need to exercise at 7 flippin' a.m.  ?

Dee wants to offer the first excuse for missing exercise class.  Since we aren't there yet, she might be a little late.  Nothing new for us!  Hopes that's a valid excuse. LOL!  See you tomorrow.

Steve & Dee

Wendy said:
Why do people think we need to exercise at 7 flippin' a.m.  ?

And that's why I truly love Wendy, even though she's a Bronco fan and I'm a Seahawks fan.  ;D

Margi

We have arrived and are parked!  As usual, I'm sure we are the last to arrive  ;)  Anyway, we are in Lot D, on 6th Street.  Don't really know how close we are to all of you?  We will probably go for a walk when the rain lets up.  Oh ya, and we have a roof leak around the roof vent in the bathroom  :mad:  Anyone is welcome to stop by if you are over this way!

Steve & Dee

Welcome Steve & Dee,

At 1:30 Accu Weather said the rain will end in 17 minutes.
The group is is lot C  6&7 street fairly close the Inner Circle Drive.
If you walk south on your street you will come to Inner Circle DR. Turn right to walk toward Lot C.
Also if you walk towards us on Inner Circle Dr you will come to an entrance to the Event Center. Go in and on your left will be North Sister bldg. In it is the FMCA information where you can exchange your "Locator" card (in your doc package) for your Arrival bag of information - including a map of the facility

ken

Wendy said:
If I recall, we both did both last year. Why do people think we need to exercise at 7 flippin' a.m.  ?

I read a statistic once that indicated that men who died during exercise most often did so
before 8AM.  I decided that I would definitely not be in that category.  Nothing strenuous
before noon, EVER. . . .

Ken & Sheila said:
Welcome Steve & Dee,

At 1:30 Accu Weather said the rain will end in 17 minutes.

It's 5:57 and it's POURING with some spectacular lightning.

THE-BigLarry said:
I read a statistic once that indicated that men who died during exercise most often did so
before 8AM.  I decided that I would definitely not be in that category.  Nothing strenuous
before noon, EVER. . . .
Larry, you're a profit!! :)  We have the same sense of survival.

THE-BigLarry said:
before noon, EVER. . . .

Its like shoveling the white stuff...not going to have a heart attack moving something that is going to disappear.  ;D

Plan on a happy hour gathering in lot c 6th street (5 coaches in from end nearest South Sister) between 4-5 daily, weather permitting.  Drop by, bring a chair and beverage.

We've been sitting out.  Some come late, some leave early.  Plenty  of laughs.  Meet your rvforum framily.

As I promised, plenty of laughs at Happy Hour.  Stan and Dave, where are you?  Here are some highlights of what you missed yesterday at the social hour before it was rained out!  We'll have an event daily at 4 that goes until the rains come!

Seems  Terry and Ray just had to show off their poles to see who had the  longest? Now they are equipped to clean airplane wings.

Attachments

• IMG_1064.JPG
    IMG_1064.JPG
    99.9 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_1065.JPG
    IMG_1065.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1067.JPG
    IMG_1067.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_1071.JPG
    IMG_1071.JPG