Happy Birthday Terry B !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's about time he started becoming as old as the rest of us!  Happy Birthday to a very special friend, Terry!

Tom and Margi

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Terry and may you have many more.

His birthday  dinner is at the Switchback Grill at 5:30 in Springdale UT.  Hope you can make it!

Happy Birthday, Terry.  Hope you have a great day.  Look forward to seeing you next week in Moab.

Steve & Dee

Thanks everyone... Here are a few pics from last night dinner.

Attachments

• Birthday Dinner 2014.JPG
    Birthday Dinner 2014.JPG
    87.9 KB · Views: 23
  • Birthday Dinner 2014-001.JPG
    Birthday Dinner 2014-001.JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 23
  • Birthday Dinner 2014-002.JPG
    Birthday Dinner 2014-002.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 23
  • Birthday Dinner 2014-003.JPG
    Birthday Dinner 2014-003.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 22
Terry, when it's your birthday you're supposed to be IN the pircture, not TAKING the picture.  ::) ;D

Margi, he says to tell you if he were not  taking  the  photos you may  not have been able to see anyone at all.  ;)

We had fun and the Switchback Grill and Steakhouse prepared  great meals for everyone, from seafood pizzas, to  filet  mignons, to  bacon wrapped meatloaf, to double  pork chops, to seafood linguine, to seared  scallops, to stuffed chicken  and grilled  mahi mahi.  What  a  great  bunch of RVforum Framily. 

Well, Betty, please tell Mr. B. that he owes this fan a picture of one of my favorite people ... HIM!  ;D

The first time I met Fred I guess he was about the same age that Terry is now, and I thought Fred was ancient then (just kidding Fred) so I don't know what that says about Terry now.  Happy birthday, Terry. Thanks for all the great memories. 

Jim Johnson said:
The first time I met Fred I guess he was about the same age that Terry is now, and I thought Fred was ancient then (just kidding Fred) so I don't know what that says about Terry now.  Happy birthday, Terry. Thanks for all the great memories.

The first time I met Fred I was younger than Fred, but older than Terry.  Now I feel older than Fred and I wish to heck Terry would finally catch up and pass me.  Welcome to Never Goin' to Happen Land,  Margi.

Back
Top Bottom