FMCA 4-Wheeling Rally

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tstumpf

Hey guys,

We're currently at Portal RV Resort, but we're not here for the rally. We don't even own a Jeep (unless you count my 4 pairs of Jeep shoes). We were just passing through on the way to Minnesota and happened to get a reservation here. Must have been a fluke thing or something. Had no idea there was a rally going on.

There's got to be a ton of forum members here and we'd love to meet you. It's nice to be able to put a face to the names on the forum. We know you're busy with rally activities but if any of you care to stop by for a quick hello, we're in site R46 right next to the dog park, so stop by after your puppy has done his/her business!

Also, we'd be happy to dog sit for someone since we're kind of tied to the computer indoors all day anyway. If your dog is healthy, doesn't bite or have trouble controlling it's bladder, we'd be more than happy to for no charge. We love dogs and would welcome the company. Trevor said for all of you to bring your dogs, we'll just put them in the dog park and watch them all day, but he was just kidding!  ;D You can leave a message on the board the day before if you'd like us to watch or dog or stop by the RV.

We'll be in this site until Thursday when they boot us out of the premium spot and move us to the regular campground. Don't know what site we'll be in then. We'll be leaving Friday afternoon.

We hope we get to meet some of you. Enjoy the rally!

-Trevor & Roni

Trevor and Roni,

What a nice offer.  Many of the RVForum members are on a pre rally to Moab and we are currently in Zion headed to Bryce tomorrow. We enter  Portal on  May 11.  I do know of at least 3 RVForum members attending the  rally and Ernie and Tara have a little dog, Toby.  Maybe they will respond.

Sorry to have missed you by such a short few days.  But then we do keep in touch on line!

I'm in space 33.  I'll try to stop by in about an hour if you are there.

Bill

Sorry to have missed you by such a short few days.

We are really sorry to be missing all of you. Sounds/looks like you're having a blast at the pre-rally. Hope to meet you somewhere along the way.

We did meet Bill last night. The only other member we've knowingly met is Tom Seilerbird. It's nice to have at least two faces to put to names.

Enjoy your rallies!

-Trevor & Roni

Betty Brewer said:
I do know of at least 3 RVForum members attending the  rally and Ernie and Tara have a little dog, Toby.  Maybe they will respond.
Betty - I don't think Ernie & Tara made it this year.

Back
Top Bottom